What can I say about this little gem… I can’t remember where I got it from, though I’m sure that if you search any recipe website, you can find it. Here is the one that I have on hand that turned out amazing!
- 2 1/2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 50 ml fresh lemon juice
- 125 ml water
- 50 – 125 ml sugar (depends how sweet you want it)
- On low-medium heat, heat water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Boil for 1-2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In blender/food processor: puree strawberries, lemon juice, and cooled sugar-water mixture until smoothie consistency is reached.
- Pour blended mixture into a bowl, cover and freeze for about 3-4 hours. (If you have any empty plastic ice cream containers, they work well for this!)
- Remove from freezer and stir semi-frozen sorbet. Return to freezer for 2 more hours or until completely frozen.
- Allow to soften about 15 minuets in fridge before serving.