Here is entry 2 of 4 from my “Easter Weekend” baking blitz. After making the 3 layer lemon cheesecake cups, I had 4 cups left over of graham cracker crust prepared. I didn’t want to throw them out, because they taste so good… So I grabbed a few things and got to work on something filled with peanut buttery goodness because I know Joe LOVES peanut butter! 😉 Here’s a yummy little treat! Enjoy! 🙂
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Tarts
- 4 left over graham cracker crust filled muffin cups
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Pre heat oven to 325 F.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and sugars.
- Divide the mixture between the four muffin cups.
- Add some chocolate chips on top (as many as you like! I put 8 on each cup…)
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until peanut butter mixture is set. (The baking time is the same for the 3 layer lemon cheesecake cups, so you can actually bake these all at the same time if you like!)
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Eat warm, or chill in the fridge ( on a paper towel lined plate and covered in plastic wrap) until cold.