One of my favourite things about smoothies is that you can make them taste like dessert. Orange creamsicle smoothies, banana cream pie smoothies, pumpkin pie smoothies, and the list really can go on and on and on… They’re so versatile. As with alcoholic shots/drinks, you can also make the smoothie in layers so that it’s more pleasing to the eye… Today I decided to play around with my smoothie, and came up with a parfait smoothie! The version I made today is a bit of an “adult smoothie”, however you can omit the alcohol all together if you want to make it more kid/non-alcohol drinker friendly. The best part is how simple it is to make!
Strawberry Banana Parfait Smoothie
Bottom Layer Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 shot of vodka
- 1 chopped up frozen banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 shot Galliano Smooth Vanilla
- Blend all bottom layer ingredients together, and pour into a tall glass.
- Blend all top layer ingredients together, and pour on top of the bottom layer.
- Sprinkle the top with a bit of vanilla sugar, and serve with a straw or a stick to stir it all together with!
- Begin happy hour, and enjoy! 🙂