I haven’t had as much time as I’d like to be updating this blog, but I”ll have more to post soon! 🙂 For now, this is going to be an entry that’s short and sweet, just like these cookies! If you’re into eating clean, these are the perfect little things to snack on and not compromise on nutrition. Enjoy! 🙂
Clean Chocolate-Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (quick cooking)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop carob powder (you can use cocoa powder if you like, but carob powder is naturally sweeter! So no need to add any extra sugar… 😉 This scoop should be the same size as the scoop of protein powder.)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg whites (or egg replacer)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into 12 balls, and place each ball on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press your thumb lightly into each ball, but keep the cookies thick!
- Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for a few minutes, and enjoy minus the guilt! 🙂